Top 5 Ways To Start Your Year With A Healthy Smile In 2021
01 Mar 2021

With New Year we tend to come up with new resolutions for our life and that’s a good way to have a fresh start. How often do we think about making a resolution for our oral health? It might not be that common for us to cater enough attention to our oral hygiene but it’s never too late to start fresh. Did you know many health problems can be prevented if we are taking good care of our oral cavity?

Not just kids but adults also should establish a healthy habit of oral hygiene. Brushing and flossing your teeth and a balanced diet are some of the bare minimums that you must do to ensure a healthy smile and body.

Through this blog post, I will be sharing five easy and effective tips to stay in you’re a-game when taking care of your teeth. Let’s find out, shall we!

Schedule your treatment or check-up today and give us a call right now! For the cheapest and quality dentist treatment in Rewari, you can reach out to Devshree Dental Clinic.

5 Ways To Kick-Start Your Year With Healthy Oral Hygiene:

1. Flossing Must Not Be Neglected:

Did you know that toothbrush only cleans like 60 percent of your teeth surface? The rest 40 percent includes the nook and corners that also have plaque and debris and flossing is the way to clear your teeth to end to end.

Make sure to use a C-shape when flossing so you can reach the under the gumline and get rid of the plaque. You can also consult your dentist on how to floss properly so that you don’t ruin your gums and teeth by flossing too hard.

2. Electric Toothbrush Might Work For You Better:

Electric toothbrushes are considered more effective compared to the manual ones provided you are doing it the right way. Apart from easy plaque removal, some of these toothbrushes also come with a timer setting so that you don’t over-brush your teeth.

Your teeth' enamel and gums should not be damaged by putting a lot of pressure using the toothbrush so make sure to consider all these factors when brushing your teeth.

3. Keep Your Tongue In Perfect Condition As Well:

Even your tongue can be home to various germs and bacteria that can further contribute to teeth cavities. Bad breath and other health concerns will emerge if you are not taking good care of your tongue as well.

4. Sugar Is Not The Sweet-Friend You Need To Keep Your Smile Healthy:

Excess of sugar often results into teeth problems apart from the health issues that one might face. You will save your teeth from undesirable problems of cavities if you cut back on your sugar intake. Avoid sugar by limiting your soda intake also switching to sugar-free gums. If you can, it is better to not indulge a lot in those hard candies and sticky gummies as in the long-run, these food items are bound to ruin your teeth.

5. Did You Check With Your Dentist?

Yes, it might sound like a lot of work on your part but you just cannot have a substitute for the professional help and guidance that you are going to get from your dentist. They check your entire oral system and if your teeth are in good condition or there is any way you can work on your teeth to keep them healthy and clean. It is best to visit your dentist every 6 months or so.


These were the quick five tips to start your New Year on a healthy note and if you have any questions and need suggestions, Feel Free To Contact and Call Devshree Dental Clinic. We are the top tier dentist service provider in sector 3 Rewari. Check out our service section for more information.

Book an appointment